Deposits – All camping registration deposits are non-refundable.
Registration Fees – See camp program applications for specifics on refund policies.
Bookstore – Items may be returned for full refund only if items are returned in same condition as purchased. Defective items may be returned for full refund or exchange, if desired.
The Antiochian Village uses a secure site for our online registration and database. All personal accounts are password protected and the customer has the ability to change the password.
The Antiochian Village collects information on participants in order to register and plan programming. This personal information will not be sold or made available to anyone outside the Antiochian Village and Antiochian Archdiocese. We will on occasion contact those in our database to provide information about upcoming events, activities and promotions. We use an e-newsletter to communicate with families and there is an option to unsubscribe.
While camping is of its nature informal, Christian modesty should be your guiding principle when packing. Please refer to the Camper Parent Booklet for full details on preparing for camp. Thank you!
We ask that all attire be a sign of respect for one’s own self and everyone else in the community.
- Straps must be 2 fingers wide (no spaghetti straps)
- No racerback or low cut backs
- No crop tops without a tank underneath
- No cut offs with large arm holes (no skin exposed below a sports bra), without a tank underneath
- No low cut shirts or plunging necklines
- No apparel with drug or alcohol logos/references
- Shorts must be at least mid-thigh or longer
- No writing on the rear-end of bottoms
- No leggings
- No sagging pants or exposed underwear
- No flip flops
- No open toes or open backs
- No heels
- Nicer attire is expected for Liturgy services which happen three times a session
- For Boys: Dress pants and a nice top (button up shirts, polos, etc.)
- For Girls: Dresses or skirts with a nice top. Dress pants are permitted, but no jeans.
- Shoulders must be covered (for all church services)
- Dresses and skirts must be to the knee or longer
- One piece suits for girls, swim trunks for boys
- No cut outs on suits
- Flip flops and shorter shorts may be worn at the pool
- No more than two ear piercings for girls, none for guys
- No other piercings may be visible
- Tattoos must remain covered at all times