Registration for Summer 2017 is now open!
Below, we have provided the basic directions for registering. Please note that there are different instructions for returning campers, new campers and Counselors-in-Training. If you are in need of scholarship assistance, please check with your parish priest for possibly receiving a St. Ignatius Scholarship or camping scholarships within your parish. If you still need further assistance, please complete our Scholarship Assistance Form online.
Applications will be processed according to the postmark date on the application. Please refer to the instructions with each application for more instructions regarding the registration process.
- Camper – Paper Form:
- Staff (due February 1)
- New Staff
- Download the Staff Application for New Staff
- Download the MS Word version of the Narrative Section for the New Staff Application
- Returning Staff
- Download the Staff Application for Returning Staff
- Download the MS Word version of the Narrative Section for the Returning Staff Application
- All Staff
- Staff Media Consent Form
- New Staff
- Winter Camp Bulletin Insert
- Camper Registration (registration is online, but you may register with this form instead)
- Medical Form (use only if you have registered your camper online)
- Scholarship Request Form
- Volunteer Application
- Staff Application
- FULL! Please e-mail email@example.com to be put on the waitlist!