Registration for Summer 2019
Below, we have provided the basic directions for registering. Please note that there are different instructions for Campers and Counselors-in-Training. If you are in need of scholarship assistance, please check with your parish priest for possibly receiving a St. Ignatius Scholarship or camping scholarships within your parish. If you still need further assistance, please complete our Scholarship Assistance Form online.
Please refer to the instructions with each application for more information regarding the registration process.
Camper & Counselor-in-Training:
Summer Camp registration is for campers age 9-17. If 17 or 18 years old, you may wish to apply as a Counselor-in-Training (CIT). This is done by completing the online CIT application and is different than the Camper registration process.
- Camper Registration Info 2019 (Parent need-to-know information)
- Camper Online Registration
- Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Online Application
– CIT Need to Know Information
- 2019 Camper Parent Handbook – please read as we have updated our policies!
- Travel Information to & from Camp
- Physician Form – due one month prior to session (also available for upload in your Online Account)
- Financial Assistance Request Form – will be available upon registration opening December 10
- Session DVD Order form (to be used after a session is over)
- Volunteer Online Application
- Volunteer Information and Expectations
- Volunteer Medical Form & Media Consent Form
- Volunteer Staff Manual