2017 Summer Camp Health Information
As always, we aim to make Summer Camp the best possible experience for each & every camper. In order to provide the best possible care for your child, it is necessary to provide our Health Center Staff with adequate time to review all camper health records.
All Health Information is due one month prior to the start of the camp session which your child is attending.
If you are unable to complete the items below prior to the one- month deadline, please contact us in advance and we will work with you based on your family’s situation. A $50 late fee will be assessed per camper if one or both of the items below are received late.
Completed Camper Health Information consists of two items:
- Submission by parent/guardian of secure Online Health Information for camper(s)- due one month prior to start of camp session.
- Once logged in, on the Registration Home Page, you will see your camper’s registration listed. Under your camper’s name, you’ll see a link to submit camper health information.
- Please note that there are several consecutive screens to submit information. At the bottom of each page, you’ll be able to save the information you’ve entered and move to the next page. On the final page, you must electronically sign and submit to complete the process.
- Once you have completed the online information, the Registration Home Page will show that the Health Form is Complete under your camper’s name.
- Submission of Physician & Parent Authorization Form– due one month prior to start of camp session.
- We understand that many campers have appointments in the weeks leading up to camp. If your camper has a doctor’s appointment after the one-month deadline, please call or email us in advance and we will work with you.